My baby food maker has been getting quite the workout lately.
Turns out all of the kids dig baby food.
I am so happy that I have the awesomest baby food maker ever, the Babea BabyCook. It was a gift from my mother-in-law for baby #1, and we sure have gotten a lot of use out of it.
So far, the biggest hits are pictured in my fridge below:
Avocado-Banana
Butternut Squash-Honeycrisp Apple-Pear
Blackberry-Blueberry-Apple-Oatmeal
Carrot-Butternut Squash-Pear
With the Azure Standard Co-op truck coming to Minot, we have been able to score some great deals on organic produce and make almost all of the baby food completely organic.
I don't encourage Thor and Maycee to eat the baby food... they beg me for it. And get so excited about it.
And with such fresh, colorful food... can you blame them!?
And on a side note... in case you were wondering... yes, the "Man Spoon" has a butt.
Picture courtesy of the Man Fork who was kind enough to pose for us.






I think I might dig that food! Your kids are adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sarah!
ReplyDeleteI'm getting this baby food maker and ran across your blog when i Googled it. I've been looking for glass storage for baby food once it's made and noticed some in the photo. Could you tell me where you got the ones pictured? Thanks!
ReplyDelete