Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall Favorites

I haven't had much time to sit down and type about life this fall... but there is always time for pictures!

I have a four year old! He has cowboy boots. And the blondest hair you may ever see...


 Clearly a fall favorite... oh, little Wranglers!


We've had unseasonably warm temperatures. Hooray for lots of warmth and sunshine! And baby mullets. And big wheels...


We found a great deal on a used table to  replace our old, small table this fall. And we love it. Can you tell? [This is what I came home to when I left Daddy in charge one morning!]


Dax and his buddy enjoyed some apples fresh from the tree on a coulee walk. Can't get much cuter than this...

First fall sewing project: hoodie and leggings!


Here is the view from my bedroom window... I never tire of looking out of it!


Hanging out at the jobsite with Daddy.


Cowboy cousinly awesomeness at the rodeo...


Cousin Briggs. His daddy's old cowboy boots. Priceless!


Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment