My dear friend was only two days away from having her precious baby, and she had picked out some fabrics for blankets. She is a really good friend, and I was really excited for this lil baby!
I think I did some "nesting" for her! I spent my free time for a couple days with my serger. The results were squishy, soft, and ready for a sweet little baby to snuggle in!
 |
| Ooga Booga (bamboo velour) backed with soft yellow flannel-- a perfect swaddling blanket! |
 |
| Bubblegum Pink Bamboo Velour backed with Orange-- to die for! |
 |
| Squishy soft. I made this after I heard the announcement-- a GIRL! |
 |
| The stack of blankets and burp cloths! |
 |
Big sister got a giant blanket for her bed. Big brother got a Curious George blanket-- though I don't think I got a picture of it! |
 |
| My kids sat on the couch and snuggled kittens the whole time I sewed. [JOKING. If only.] |
My love for organic bamboo fabrics and soft cotton knits only got stronger. They are the softest things known to mankind.
That pink blanket looks SO soft!! Where do you get fabric like that?! So nice of you to make all those for your friend and her kids!
ReplyDeleteThanks Brooke! Kidsinthegarden.com and naturesfabrics.com are awesome places for good fabrics. They have good sales sometimes!
Delete