Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Haircuts.

My boy got his hair cut tonight. "I think this will probably make me look like I'm 10!" he joked. 

I cannot believe how old he is getting. He's only 6, but turning 7 in September...  how can this be?

He has turned into such a great kid. He is so soft and kind to his baby sister. Generous to his friends. Smart and full of common sense and ingenuity. He aims to please and gets hurt when he makes a mistake and gets scolded for it. 

I am painfully reminded of this when I overreact or yell over something insignificant, like careless food spillings of a big nature or an accidental muddy mess in the house. "I'm so sorry mom", he will sob. It breaks my heart when I unintentionally lose my cool with my kids, especially when they have such tender hearts. 


I love him and his spirit. 


I pray for wisdom to give my kids the instruction and love that they need. They are my most precious gifts. I am blessed beyond words and my mind is boggled to think of the joy and responsibility of the years ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment