Tonight as I was reading Maycee a book of her choice, one we just got titled "Construction Trucks." I realized that she could rattle off every piece of equipment on the pages effortlessly. Bulldozer. Excavator. Backhoe. Dump truck. Concrete Mixer. Wheel Loader. And the one she had to think about for a second... Grader. (It was a red color instead of a stereotypical shade of yellow.) Not bad for a 2 1/2 year old
girl.
 |
| Amazon.com, how I love thee and your unlimited array of kids books with free 2-day shipping. |
Next up in recent equipment happenings... a squishy, soft, blue-eyed baby looks so great against the contrast of a rough, dirty, steel loader bucket. Don't believe me? Well, look with your own eyes...
 |
| North Dakota red scoria, courtesy of the oil fields. |
 |
| Dreamy baby Dax Crosby. I love his eyes. |
 |
| Man stuff. |
 |
| Serious stuff. |
 |
| Three-year-old feet on a trailer. Love. |
 |
| Run little buddy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment