Thursday, November 29, 2012

What Have We Done?!

Yesterday we had some new friends over for a play date and lunch.

This was a special date. I've been a part of an August due date "club" associated with cloth diapering. Random, I know. Us ladies belonging to this club shared each others' burdens and joys during the months of pregnancy and rejoiced with each other in birth. So when I had the opportunity to meet one of the ladies IN REAL LIFE, I was excited! It was great to turn an online experience into something a little more tangible.

We made spaghetti, cheesy toast, and sliced apples. There was eight children under 5 years old in the house, and it was a great time!

Fast forward to today. It was a preschool morning, so after picking up the kids we picked up some sandwiches from Jimmy Johns.

We were all eating happily when Thor said, "Mom, we should have had Jimmy Johns for lunch yesterday when the kids were here!"

I said, "Oh, maybe we should have..."

Thor exclaimed, "What have we done?"

New friends- what fun!

Sweet August babies practicing head control!
The little guy just woke up from a nap and was not all that interested in playing along.

No comments:

Post a Comment