Friday, April 27, 2012

Rainy Evening

Today was a long, rainy day. But it was a beautiful spring rain. 

View from my bedroom window... notice the creek is very full~ it smells delightful.

We had an earlier-than-normal bedtime. The kids were ready... and believe me, so was I! But first, Maycee insisted on giving Thor a goodnight hug and kiss. Things just got crazy, but it was so cute.

Settling down?
And in case you are wondering... I did in fact get a crib tent to contain my crazy little 21 month old. It is awesome. Worth every penny [and I happened to get a great deal on ebay!] He loves it and it keeps him in. Yes, I understand that it is highly dorky. However, the extra hours of effortless sleep it provides for him (and thus me) is definitely not dorky. Life can resume. :)

Now if only I could subdue the crazy blob on the bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment